Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Journal 3

About my characteristic, I like to be funny sometimes and serious the other time. Usually with my friend I like to make them feel happy with me so that I always be funny with them, but if I have something related to the work or study I like to be serious with  a  little fun. Most people don't like the person who is always serious and doesn't enjoy her/his time they think this kind of people are bored. If my life end today, I want my friends remember me and try always to think about the best thing about my personality.  Also I want them to forgive my If I made them feel bad one day.I hope that I can do something let people remember me forever before I died. Not only my friends but I want my family to be proud of me. So that I'm thinking about my study and try to finish it as soon as possible. I don't want my life end and I didn't do something make my remembrance lives forever. the only thing that a person can left it after his death is his works.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to be balanced between seriousness and lightheartedness because both are proper in the right situations. I'm sure that you have a good balance and that your family and friends love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I am one of them ( :
    by the way you have mistake on line number 8
    you wrote (I want them to forgive my If I made them)
    I think you suppost to write (to forgive me)

    that's all and I wish to you a good luck (:


    best regard

    ReplyDelete